Bristol Maid launches 2020 catalogue
Facilities | Patient Experience
The 416-page edition showcases new and improved products that complement the company’s existing ranges
Medical furniture and equipment manufacturer Bristol Maid launches its new catalogue for 2020. The 416-page edition showcases new and improved products that complement the company’s existing ranges including drug and medicine cabinets, popular Caretray trolleys, infusion stands and instrument trolleys manufactured in-house at Bristol Maid’s factory in Blandford Forum, Dorset.
New additions include…
- Alderbury Patient Chairs - Low chairs, medium and high back armchairs, certified to BS EN 16139: 2013 Level 2. Furniture. Strength, durability & safety. Available in an extensive range of colours with optional housekeeping wheels and a fixed or removable seat pad
- Caretray Trolley, Chart - Now available as a double column variant, offering a chart area of - 800 x 530mm
- Medical Record Filing Trolleys - Suitable for use with ring binders, case note & lever arch files. Available in two sizes with either an open front or locking door/s
- Plastic Fixed and Removable Body Sackholders - 20, 42 & 70 litre models that meet NHS England ‘Managing Healthcare Fire Safety’ (HTM-05-01/03). Available with lids in five colours - white, black, orange, yellow, yellow & black
- Polyurethane, Easy Clean Bowl Stands - Variable height single and double bowl models, compatible with 360mm diameter stainless or polythene bowls. Available with indicator caps in five colours - spearmint, blue, green, red and yellow
- Polyurethane, Easy Clean Infusion Stands - Two and four hook models with an optional handle to assist manoeuvrability and improve patient safety. Available with indicator caps in five colours - spearmint, blue, green, red and yellow
With more than 65 years of experience, Bristol Maid has a reputation for providing high product quality, excellent customer service and value for money. Working in close partnership with its customers, the company delivers effective solutions based on innovative design and technology that will meet the demands of today while anticipating the solutions for tomorrow.
Ian Farnfield, Sales Director at Bristol Maid said: "Each year we manufacture many thousands of products from our extensive portfolio providing global support across a broad spectrum of healthcare disciplines. With over 65 years' experience, we are well positioned to provide effective solutions to cater for the demands of the healthcare market. The launch of our 2020 catalogue reinforces our commitment to offering our customers the best value solution."
Click here to download a PDF copy or request a printed copy here.